$90,000 to $120,000 annually
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing detailed construction documentation and workshop drawings for fabrication, while also overseeing projects during the construction phase. This presents a remarkable opportunity for a seasoned project architect who is passionate about influencing the construction of architecturally-designed residences.
The requirements of the role are:
– Minimum of 8 years experience as an architect/ project architect
– Proficient using Revit
– An understanding of Relevant Legislation, Building Regulations, Australian standards, and Codes of practice
– Ensure compliance to industry standards and safety regulations at all times
to be well presented, with strong time management skills, excellent attention to detail and willingness to learn
– Strong communication skills is essential
– Australian working rights
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023