Up to $135k+super
Our client, an award-winning architecture practice, is seeking a Bid Manager to join their team in Sydney. In this strategic role, you will be responsible for leading and managing the entire bid process, identifying bid opportunities, conducting research, and preparing compelling bid proposals. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in business administration or marketing, proven experience in bid management, and strong project management skills.
The requirements of the role are:
– Lead and manage the entire bid process, including strategy, planning, coordination, and execution.
– Identify and assess bid opportunities, evaluating their suitability and alignment with organizational goals.
– Prepare and write compelling bid proposals, tailored to meet client requirements and address key evaluation criteria.
– Build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders, including sales teams and senior management.
– Collaborate with the sales team to understand client needs and tailor bid strategies accordingly.
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023