$60,000 - $90,000 annually
As an Architect, you will collaborate with senior architects and interior designers to prepare digital presentations and contract documents throughout all design phases, from concept to construction. You will be responsible for ensuring that projects meet quality and design standards, and comply with relevant building codes and zoning regulations. This will include participating in project team meetings, developing project scopes, budgets, and schedules, and assisting in managing project timelines, budgets, and schedules.
The requirements of the role are:
– Bachelor of Architecture from an accredited school
– Junior to intermediate level of industry experience
– Proficient in AutoCAD; knowledge of Revit, Bluebeam, and 3D modeling programs is a plus
– Experience with Construction Documents
– Familiarity with NYC building codes and zoning regulations
– Excellent communication skills in English
– Legally eligible to work in the United States
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023