$130,000 - $160,000 per year
Our client, a leading global firm in the real estate industry, is seeking a Senior Transaction Manager to provide ongoing management of real estate transaction activities for a complex portfolio of properties. You’ll develop and implement transaction strategies, negotiate business terms for various commercial real estate products, and work closely with teams to ensure seamless execution. Join a company that values respect, integrity, service, and excellence, and offers exciting work, constant learning, and career growth opportunities.
The requirements of the role are:
– Implement real estate plans to meet client’s strategic goals.
– Act as landlord/seller and tenant/buyer agent, negotiating business terms for various commercial real estate products.
– Coordinate field resources, subject matter experts, and business partners for transaction execution.
– Prepare analyses and documents related to project initiation, market comparisons, RFPs, letters of intent, etc.
– Provide financial analyses and forecasts to support decision-making.
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023