$90,000 - $120,000 annually
They are now currently seeking an experienced Project Architect with a minimum of 8 years of experience to join their team. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in leading the design and execution of luxury commercial office projects. They will collaborate closely with clients, consultants, and contractors to ensure that projects are meticulously planned and delivered to the highest standards of quality. Additionally, the Project Architect will provide mentorship and guidance to junior team members, fostering their professional growth.
The requirements of the role are:
– Minimum of 8 years of experience as a Project Architect
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
– Proven expertise in luxury commercial office projects
– Strong design and technical skills
– Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
– Excellent project management and leadership abilities
– Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
– Collaborative approach and ability to work effectively within a team
– Extensive knowledge of local building codes and regulations in New York.
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023