$60,000 - $70,000 annually
Our Client, an award-winning architecture and planning firm with a global presence, is seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join their New York office. The coordinator will support the marketing, communications, and business development efforts primarily in the Educational, Cultural, and Performing Arts fields. Responsibilities include reviewing RFQ/RFP documents, preparing proposals, managing business development processes, updating marketing assets, and more. Strong organizational and InDesign skills are required.
The requirements of the role are:
– Review RFQ/RFP documents and lead the preparation of proposals and submissions.
– Identify and qualify prospective clients and project leads.
– Participate in marketing meetings and develop annual marketing plans.
– Maintain and update marketing collateral and internal assets.
– Explore brand awareness and PR activities, including award submissions.
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023