$100,000 - $130,000 per year
Our client is seeking a Land Surveyor Manager to lead and manage skilled professionals in the surveying industry. You’ll oversee exciting projects from start to finish, ensuring client needs are met on time and within budget. Utilize your expertise in Civil 3D software and surveying topography to direct the preparation of survey maps and plans. Join our friendly and innovative team, enjoy flexible work schedules, and take your career to the next level in a technology-driven and family-oriented work culture.
The requirements of the role are:
– Oversee a variety of exciting projects from start to finish.
– Be the main point of contact for clients, ensuring their needs are met and projects are completed on time and within budget.
– Direct the preparation of survey maps, plans, and exhibits using your surveying expertise.
– Lead and manage a skilled team of professionals in the surveying industry.
– Collaborate, work as a team, and foster a friendly and family-oriented work culture.
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023