Our client, a renowned interdisciplinary design studio based in New York, is seeking a Communications Coordinator to join their dynamic team. The role involves handling press requests, monitoring press coverage, maintaining the studio’s online presence, and supporting firm events and staff engagements. The ideal candidate has a minimum of two years of professional experience, a passion for visual and performing arts, excellent verbal and written English skills, and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
The requirements of the role are:
– Field and fulfill press, lecture, and exhibition requests and inquiries
– Monitor press coverage and produce weekly press summaries
– Maintain the studio’s online presence, including the website and social media channels
– Research and compile summaries for speaking engagement requests
– Support firm events and staff engagements, as well as maintain the studio’s contact databases
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023