$70,000 - $75,000 per year
Our client, an internationally renowned architecture studio in Melbourne, is seeking a Studio Coordinator. This dynamic role requires a professional and personable individual with excellent organizational and communication skills. You’ll handle reception duties, manage the studio calendar, provide personal assistance to partners, and support day-to-day operations. If you thrive in a fast-paced and creative environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
The requirements of the role are:
– Manage reception duties and studio calendar.
– Serve as an OHS Representative and approve leave requests.
– Provide personal assistance to partners, including diary management and travel bookings.
– Coordinate cultural projects, presentations, and events.
– Maintain an up-to-date CRM database and support studio operations.
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023