Our client, a renowned national practice, is seeking a Senior Revit Technician to join their team and lead documentation and delivery of Health and Education projects. With a strong project pipeline and beautiful office spaces in Melbourne,this role offers opportunities to work on high-level, complex projects and grow in leadership capacity. The position involves high-level Revit production and management, as well as mentoring junior staff to ensure excellent documentation and upskilling of the team.
The requirements of the role are:
– Lead high-level production and management of Revit documentation
– Mentor and support junior staff
– Ensure the calibre of documentation meets high standards
– Collaborate in the delivery of stunning projects across Health and Education
– Utilize high-level software skills for project documentation and delivery
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023