Depending on experience
Our client, a renowned consulting building design office in Melbourne’s northern suburbs, is seeking a highly motivated team member to join their established team. Specializing in industrial, commercial, and residential projects, they are known for their superior and innovative designs. The ideal candidate should have experience in AutoCAD and a background in architectural drafting. This full-time position offers a competitive salary based on experience. Australian working rights are required. Join this dynamic team and contribute to their continued success.
The requirements of the role are:
– Collaborate on architectural drafting for industrial, commercial, and residential projects
– Contribute to the development of innovative and practical designs
– Work with AutoCAD to produce accurate and detailed drawings
– Assist in project coordination and documentation
– Liaise with clients and team members to ensure project success
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023