Our client is seeking an experienced Architectural Draftsperson with advanced Revit skills to join their team in Melbourne. With a minimum of 5 years post-graduate experience, you will contribute to the technical documentation of boutique and large-scale multi-unit residential projects. As an advocate for BIM implementation and Revit advancement, you will collaborate with the team and engage in constructability discussions. Showcase your passion for design and Australian experience in delivering large-scale residential projects.
The requirements of the role are:
– Provide technical support to Project Architects, Associates, and Directors
– Advocate for SJB Architects’ BIM implementation plan and studio’s Revit advancement
– Engage in constructability discussions with key personnel
– Contribute to the documentation and delivery of large-scale residential projects
– Demonstrate a sound understanding of technical documentation and interest in residential projects
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023