$60,000 - $75,000 annually
Our client, a multi-disciplinary design studio with offices across Australia, is known for its diverse portfolio encompassing projects of various sizes, sectors, and stages. With a hands-on and collaborative approach, they prioritize client satisfaction and foster a collaborative workplace culture. Located on the outskirts of Melbourne’s CBD, the company enjoys a convenient location near transportation, shops, and cafes, providing an engaging and vibrant work environment.
The requirements of the role are:
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture (completed or very near)
- Strong Revit skills – practical studio experience is a bonus
- Ideally early stage project experience
- Industrial and/or Commercial project experience
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- A very strong work ethic and desire to learn/grow
- Knowledge of construction, particularly with the BCA
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023