$100,000 to $160,000 annually
Our client, prioritizes delivering exceptional experiences to clients, partners, and employees. With a team of talented professionals embodying stewardship, collaboration, and integrity, we adapt to specific needs and offer diverse opportunities. We seek a Project Manager (PM) to estimate and manage projects from concept to closeout, ensuring success for both customers and the company, with the following required skills: strong negotiation and leadership abilities, proficiency in accounting, financial statements, job cost, and cash flow, and experience in creating MS Project schedules. For the required qualifications, candidates must be able to pass a drug test and comply with our client’s company vehicle safety program. Additionally, a Bachelor’s degree in a construction-related major is required, along with a minimum of 5-10 years of project management experience and 5-10 years of estimating experience.
The requirements of the role are:
– Manage project engineers’ workload
– Act as the primary interface with owner and architect
– Ensure high-level safety standards
– Enhance project margins with the Superintendent’s collaboration
– Complete projects on or before contract completion date
– Ensure adherence to approved plans and specs
– Maintain current accounts receivable and accurate project billing
– Provide job cost/margin forecasts
– Manage RFI, COP, and submittal logs
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023