$80,000 - $120,000 per year
Our client, a top-tier recruitment firm, is seeking an experienced Land Surveyor to supervise field staff and ensure timely project delivery. You’ll be responsible for calculating land boundaries, creating maps, and generating survey reports. Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D, GPS, and GIS systems is required. If you possess strong mathematical, analytical, and communication skills, and have a Bachelor’s degree and relevant licensure, join our client’s team and contribute to their success!
The requirements of the role are:
– Utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D software for detailed survey maps and exhibits.
– Research boundary and easement title documents for analysis.
– Prepare legal descriptions and exhibits for various parcels.
– Coordinate fieldwork and lead survey personnel.
– Assist with training and work efficiently with the team.
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023