$50,000 - $65,000 annually
Our client is a multidisciplinary design studio known for creating meaningful spaces that honor architectural history and landscape. They are hiring an Interior Designer with at least 2 years of experience to join their fast-moving, collaborative, and value-driven team. The ideal candidate must exhibit strong technical design skills, have a refined sense of style, and be proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite. The role involves sketching, 3D modeling, producing documents, sourcing furniture, and collaborating with consultants and the design team.
The requirements of the role are:
– Communicate design ideas through sketching, drawing, & 3D modeling
– Produce concept, schematic, design development, & construction documents
– Source both new & vintage furniture, fixtures, accessories, & finishes
– Interface with external consultants & design team to keep projects on schedule & budget
– Exceptional attention to detail & organizational skills
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023