$100,000 - $125,000 annually
Our client is an award-winning architecture, interior design, and planning firm based in Southern California. They are seeking Interior Design Project Managers with expertise in Hospitality Design to join their team in Santa Barbara and Los Angeles. The role involves overseeing interior processes from proposal to construction administration, coordinating project teams, and managing budgets.
The requirements of the role are:
– Coordinate project teams, clients, consultants, and contractors
– Plan and coordinate CAD or Revit documentation during Schematic Design to Contract Document phases
– Manage construction administration activities, including scheduling, shop drawings, and change orders
– Ensure project compliance with contractual agreements
– Manage project budget and value-engineering process
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023