$90,000 - $115,000 per year
Our client, a prominent construction firm, is looking for an Assistant Project Manager in Los Angeles. In this role, you will work closely with the Project Manager, handling administrative and technical aspects of construction projects. From contract administration and change orders to submittals and procurement, you’ll ensure projects are delivered with utmost quality, profitability, safety, and sustainability. Your dedication to meeting and exceeding customer expectations will be vital in the successful completion of assigned projects.
The requirements of the role are:
– Perform project financial analysis and cost projection.
– Coordinate preconstruction activities and project scheduling.
– Handle project administration, operations, and close-out tasks.
– Foster positive relationships with customers and the community.
– Support a culture of leadership and employee development.
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023