$70,000 - $95,000 a year
We are currently seeking Architects to join an award winning global architecture firm based in Los Angeles. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for design, have great communication skills, have a client facing background and has worked across all stages.
As an architect, your role will be to contribute to the design of projects at different phases while working as part of a team, coordinating your work and skills with other team members and under the guidance and direction of the project leader. You will also help to resolve design and technical challenges, while engaging with the clients other design and engineering consultants. It will be important to help contribute to the life of the studio; studio-wide initiatives and challenges; the clients design and sustainability culture; and the broader social and wellness culture.
The requirements of the role are:
– Master’s degree or equivalent 5-year professional degree in Architecture from an accredited school required
– 5 to 10 years’ professional experience
– Proficiency in Revit is essential
– Working knowledge of Rhino is a plus
– Working knowledge of Grasshopper useful
– Excellent attention to detail
– Experience of designing net-zero carbon projects
– Experience in Hospitality, Residential and Sports sectors also valuable
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023