Depending on experience
Our client, based in London, is a well-established architecture and interior design company that has built an impressive portfolio of work across a variety of sectors, including workplace, retail, hospitality, and residential.
As a Mid-Weight Interior Designer you will have the opportunity to work on exciting and challenging projects from concept through to completion, collaborating with senior members of the team to develop and deliver exceptional design solutions. Key tasks and responsibilities include creating detailed design proposals, preparing technical drawings and specifications, coordinating with clients and external consultants, and managing project timelines and budgets.
The requirements of the role are:
– Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in interior design or architecture
– Relevant degree or qualifications in interior design or architecture
– Proficiency in AutoCAD and SketchUp
– Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
– Strong design and conceptualisation abilities
– Understanding of UK building regulations and construction methods
– Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
– Passion for design and a desire to constantly develop and improve skills
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023