Depending on experience
Our client is a non-profit organisation based in London that aims to reduce the carbon footprint of buildings by providing sustainable solutions for the construction industry. They work on a variety of projects ranging from small residential buildings to large commercial developments.
Our client is seeking a Marketing and Communications Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of the organisation’s marketing and communication efforts, both online and offline. Key tasks and responsibilities will include developing and implementing marketing strategies, creating engaging content for social media, managing the website, organizing events and webinars, creating marketing collateral such as brochures and presentations, and building relationships with media outlets and industry partners.
The requirements of the role are:
– Proven experience in marketing and communications, ideally within the architecture or sustainability sectors
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong organisational and project management skills
– Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
– Experience with website management and content creation
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023