Depending on experience
Our client is a globally recognised and award-winning architecture firm with offices in London and around the world. They specialise in creating innovative and iconic buildings that push the boundaries of design and technology.
We are currently seeking a Bid Manager to join their team in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the preparation and submission of bids and proposals, while maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy.
Key tasks and responsibilities for this role include:
– Leading and coordinating the bid process from start to finish
– Developing and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
– Working closely with the design teams to develop bid content and ensure compliance with requirements
– Creating compelling presentations and proposals that effectively communicate the firm’s capabilities and expertise
– Conducting research and analysis on market trends, competitors, and potential clients
The requirements of the role are:
– Experience in bid management, preferably within the architecture or construction industry
– Strong project management skills and attention to detail
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023