£48,000 - £52,000 depending on experience
Our client specializes in designing, building, and maintaining beautiful gardens for high-end private residences and commercial developments. They seek a Senior Landscape Architect with a passion for landscape architecture, garden design, and plants. As part of their talented Design team, you’ll be responsible for creating beautiful and feasible designs that meet client expectations. Key responsibilities include meeting monthly targets, reviewing progress, handling fee proposals, and supervising projects.
The requirements of the role are:
– Meet monthly targets, delegate tasks, and review progress on own projects
– Undertake fee proposals for additional and new work
– Review all design work against brief and Quality Assurance Standard
– Manage and monitor performance to program of works for projects
– Provide technical advice and supervise a team of technical sub-consultants
– Confidently negotiate with clients, architects, and project managers
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023