Our client is seeking a talented Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join their practice in London. As part of their small-scale architectural studio, you will have the opportunity to work on diverse residential, community, and workspace projects, allowing for the development of your professional skills. Key requirements for the role include an interest in low carbon design and proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and SketchUp software.
The requirements of the role are:
– Contribute to low carbon design initiatives
– Utilize Revit, AutoCAD, and SketchUp for project work
– Demonstrate creativity across all RIBA Plan of Work Stages
– Collaborate with the team on residential, community, and workspace projects
– Participate in the development of professional skills
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023