£30,000 - £35,000 per year
Our client is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant/Team Coordinator to join their dynamic team. This role plays a crucial part in supporting the directors and ensuring the smooth operation of the studio. The successful candidate will have excellent client-facing skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to proactively support the team in various operational tasks. This is an exciting opportunity to immerse yourself in the workings of a prestigious architectural practice.
The requirements of the role are:
– Manage the directors’ diaries, schedule meetings, and act as a professional representative
– Coordinate business travel, including accommodations and visas, and prepare documentation and itineraries
– Process director expenses and submit timesheets
– Support directors in business development activities and coordinate information and materials
– Maintain a seamless interface between directors and the studio, anticipating scheduling conflicts and finding efficiencies
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023