Our client is seeking a Principal Structural Technician (Cad/BIM Team Lead) to join their Sydney office. You will provide technical and team leadership in both bridge and transport structures drafting/modelling space. Responsibilities include preparing engineering drawings, managing drafting aspects of projects, and contributing to the strategic development of drafting/digital capabilities. With at least 15 years of relevant experience and proficiency in CAD and BIM tools like REVIT, you will play a crucial role in an industry-leading organization during an expansionary phase.
The requirements of the role are:
– Prepare concise engineering drawings
– Undertake reviews of engineering drawings to ensure compliance with CAD Standards
– Manage and monitor the quality of work performed by others
– Fulfil Project Drafter role, managing drafting aspects of projects
– Provide support and guidance to less experienced modelers/drafters
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023