$75,000 - $87,000 annually
Our client is an acclaimed architecture and design studio specializing in cultural and public work. They have received prestigious awards, including the “New Practice New York” prize by the American Institute of Architects and Architectural League’s “Emerging Voices.” The firm focuses on transformative projects and is currently working on cultural, residential, and commercial ventures across multiple states and countries.
Our client seeks a talented Project Architect with expertise in design documentation, coordination, and construction administration. You will contribute to overseeing multi-family residential projects involving adaptive reuse and new construction, taking projects from concept to construction documents.
The requirements of the role are:
– Provide strong conceptual design sensibility to guide projects through various phases.
– Direct junior team members through design studies and development stages.
– Prepare thorough sets of Construction Documents in collaboration with the Project Manager.
– Create clear and organized design presentations.
– Demonstrate expertise in NYC zoning resolution, building codes, and building systems.
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023