Competitive base salary with bonus structure
Our client, a reputable Brooklyn construction services company, seeks a motivated Assistant Superintendent / Assistant Project Manager to join their growing team. In this role, you will provide leadership to the project team, manage budgets and schedules, and build strong relationships with stakeholders. With a focus on career growth and a supportive company culture, this opportunity offers competitive benefits and a collaborative work environment.
The requirements of the role are:
– Lead the project team and ensure maximum performance and growth for assigned staff.
– Establish and maintain relationships with architects, subcontractors, and vendors.
– Manage contract and subcontract agreements, ensuring adherence to project budgets.
– Develop and implement project schedules, interpreting and analyzing reports to maintain budget adherence.
– Oversee the Quality Assurance/Quality Control program for projects.
– Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, and fee and pricing decisions.
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023