Competitive salary based on experience
Our client, a leading construction company specializing in Facade Restoration, General Contracting, and Construction Management, is seeking an ambitious Assistant Project Manager to join their team. In this role, you will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation. You will be responsible for allocating resources, supervising onsite personnel and subcontractors, and interfacing with various stakeholders. Strong leadership, negotiation, and organizational skills are essential for this position.
The ideal candidate for the Assistant Project Manager Construction role should have previous experience in construction management and be familiar with Microsoft Office, ProCore, and construction management software. Strong leadership and negotiation skills are essential, along with a keen attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines. We are looking for an ambitious and hardworking individual who is eager to contribute to the growth and success of our client’s company.
The requirements of the role are:
– Manage all aspects of construction projects from planning to implementation.
– Allocate resources and supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors.
– Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients.
– Update and maintain the project schedule using Microsoft Project.
– Comprehend all drawings, specifications, and client standards, ensuring compliance with trades.
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023