$90,000 - $110,000 annually
Our client, a leading general contractor, seeks an Assistant Construction Project Manager (APM) to support their latest commercial projects. As the APM, you’ll play a crucial role in managing project information flow between the general contractor, owner, and other stakeholders.The ideal candidate has 1-5+ years of construction management experience, proficiency in Microsoft Office, effective communication skills, and experience in commercial projects.
The requirements of the role are:
– Maintains project RFI and Submittal registry and tracks each through to closure
– Provides regular RFI and Submittal status updates to project stakeholders
– Project design
– processing of payment request and change orders
– Ensures that all appropriate documents are posted to the project database and provides assistance to vendor as needed
– Reviews the final soft copies of documentation, reviewing completion and adherence to A / E comments
– Tracks and validates approvals of Hard Copy documentation from project stakeholders
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023