$75,000 - $95,000 annually
Our client is an acclaimed design firm based in San Francisco and New York, specializing in lifestyle and culture-oriented projects. We are seeking a talented Interior Designer with a minimum of 4 years of experience to join our team. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, versatile, and capable of supporting projects from concept to technical drawings and FF&E specification. Proficiency in Revit/AutoCAD and Adobe CC is required.
The requirements of the role are:
– Support projects from concept studies to full technical drawings and FF&E specification
– Create millwork and custom furniture drawings and specifications
– Conduct research, prepare presentations, and specify FF&E
– Work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
– Demonstrate excellent verbal and graphic communication skills
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023