$65,000 – $75,000 per year
Our client, Australia’s premier landscape architecture studio known for creative ingenuity and quality of work is seeking a skilled Landscape Architect to join their boutique studio of 6 employees, contributing to diverse residential and commercial projects in a collaborative team culture. You will utilize your technical expertise in AutoCAD, Photoshop, and 3D visualization. Applicants should have 3+ years’ experience, a recognized degree in Landscape Architecture, and a passion for inspiring others with excellent design principles and time management skills.
The requirements of the role are:
– Contribute to diverse residential and commercial projects
– Utilize technical skills in AutoCAD, Photoshop, and 3D visualization (Sketchup and Enscape)
– Demonstrate passion for Landscape Architecture and inspire others
– Apply design principles with excellent attention to detail
– Work collaboratively in a team environment and independently with self-motivation.
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023