Our client is seeking an Assistant Project Manager to join their growing team. This role involves managing various aspects of project management, including budget, schedule, procurement, quality, and risk for real estate projects. The successful candidate will interface with clients, lead project delivery resources, and ensure effective communication throughout the project lifecycle. Strong communication skills, budgeting expertise, and familiarity with construction practices are essential.
The requirements of the role are:
– Manage project management facets for real estate projects
– Interface with clients to define project requirements
– Lead project delivery resources and provide guidance
– Implement project documentation governance and risk management routines
– Track project progress against goals, budgets, and timelines
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023