Our client is seeking a skilled Revit Lead to join their Melbourne studio. In this role, you will contribute to complex projects in the Public Sector, utilizing your strong Revit documentation skills. Responsibilities include construction detailing, coordination with sub-consultants, liaising with project stakeholders, and ensuring design intent is maintained. The ideal candidate has proven experience in project documentation, high proficiency in Revit, and a collaborative work approach.
The requirements of the role are:
– Develop documentation through liaising with consultants and project stakeholders.
– Coordinate and prepare working drawings using Revit software.
– Ensure timely delivery of projects and project packages.
– Maintain design intent throughout the documentation phase.
– Utilize advanced Revit skills, including 3D modeling (Enscape) and Adobe Suite proficiency.
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023