$85,000 to $120,000 annually
Our client is a downtown Los Angeles-based architecture firm, specialising in sustainable architecture. They are now looking to hire a Project Architect with 6-10 years of experience. With a focus on functionality and beautiful materials, our client works on high-end residential, mixed-use, hospitality, and arts projects both locally and internationally. As a collaborative work environment, our client values its employees and is seeking motivated individuals with positive attitudes to join their team.
The requirements of the role are:
– 6-10 years of post-academic professional architectural experience
– An accredited Masters or Bachelor of Architecture degree
– Excellent graphic sensibilities and architectural design skills
– Candidate must demonstrate experience collaborating with various consultants during drawing development
– General knowledge of California building codes.
– Proficiency in Revit and ideally Rhino.
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023