$85,000 - $125,000 annually
Our client, a dynamic and expanding firm with offices in Los Angeles and San Diego, is seeking a Project Manager II to join their Health + Wellness team. This position requires a minimum of 7-10 years of experience in healthcare projects, specifically under HCAI (OSHPD) jurisdiction. The successful candidate will demonstrate expertise in managing specialized healthcare projects, collaborating with clients and consultants, and ensuring code compliance.
The requirements of the role are:
– Elevating the experience of team members and respecting client’s budget
– Developing complete construction documents and specifications
– Coordinating technical knowledge and code compliance in drawings
– Providing medical planning and equipment coordination expertise
– Mentoring junior staff in CAD, Revit, and HCAI standards
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023