Our client, a national and award-winning professional services firm, is currently seeking a Project Manager to take charge of all aspects of project planning and development. In this role, you will manage budgets, schedules, funding strategies, and closeout processes. Additionally, you will review project data, coordinate policies, engage in community meetings, and mediate conflicts. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of ten years of full-time paid professional experience in program and project management, including expertise in scope development, planning, design, budgeting, and closeout. A bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management from a recognized college or university is preferred, and relevant experience substitutions are welcome.
The requirements of the role are:
– Manages all aspects of project planning and development in programs, including budgets, schedules, and funding allocation.
– Supervises project planners and ensures project scope, schedule, and budget align with stakeholders’ goals.
– Develops funding strategies for projects within the program, leveraging funds and identifying non-profit partners.
– Reviews and interprets project design and construction budgets, schedules, and costs for compliance.
– Coordinates policy formulation, updates to construction guidelines, and engages in community and stakeholder meetings for project progress reports.
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023