$135,000 - $160,000 annually
Our client is seeking a team-oriented leader based in Los Angeles to oversee their Design Collaborative’s LA office. They value collaboration, diversity, and iterative design processes. The Managing Director will lead clients, projects, and marketing opportunities while promoting the firm’s values and driving growth and profitability. Essential responsibilities include office leadership, business development, mentoring employees, and project coordination for multiple projects simultaneously.
The requirements of the role are:
– Promote the firm’s values and long-range plans for growth and profitability
– Lead clients, design, delivery, and culture within the Los Angeles office
– Identify potential clients and drive business development efforts in various markets
– Communicate effectively and work closely with clients
– Prepare existing conditions site surveys and entitlements code and accessibility reviews
– Oversee the preparation of design development and construction documents
– Successfully navigate building and zoning departments for project approvals
– Oversee construction phase services and project close-out
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023