Depending on experience
Our client, an international architecture practice, is looking to recruit an experienced BIM Coordinator to support architectural project teams in the use of BIM tools and workflows, especially Autodesk Revit.
The BIM Coordinator will provide technical support directly to project team members and report to the BIM Manager, providing feedback on the team’s requirements for training, workflows or content.
Core responsibilities of the BIM Coordinator will span from initial project setup, maintaining project BIM models and associated project BIM support documents, performing BIM coordination exercises and training project team members.
Additional responsibilities include monitoring the performance and quality levels of BIM models and ensuring they satisfy the prescribed project-specific BIM requirements and company BIM standards.
The position is available immediately.
The requirements of the role are:
– Advanced knowledge and experience of Autodesk Revit and related software & plugins.
– Knowledge of Dynamo is a plus.
– Knowledge and experience of legacy CAD applications and practices.
– Experience in delivering projects to BIM standards with validation and QA processes
– Familiarity with Common Data Environment practices is beneficial.
– Experience with large scale / complex projects.
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023