Our client is currently seeking a full-time Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join their team in London. You will have the opportunity to work on high-end projects in London and throughout the UK, gaining experience across all RIBA stages. The ideal candidate should possess exceptional design and presentation skills, proficiency in SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, Microstation, and Microsoft Office, and the ability to work well within a team.
The requirements of the role are:
– Multi-tasking, managing workload, and meeting deadlines
– Demonstrating excellent design and visualisation skills using SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
– Utilizing CAD proficiency, preferably Microstation, and Microsoft Office
– Communicating effectively and collaborating within a team
– Contributing to a wide range of projects across various RIBA stages
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023