Our client is seeking a talented and ambitious Part 2/3 Architectural Assistant/Architect to join their award-winning team in London. Specializing in modern architecture in historic and sensitive contexts, particularly in the education and residential sectors, our client offers a research-led approach to sustainable design.
The requirements of the role are:
– Collaborate on projects across all RIBA stages (0-7).
– Contribute to graphical design and presentation work.
– Communicate effectively in written and verbal forms.
– Manage time efficiently and work both independently and as part of a team.
– Demonstrate proficiency in key software, including AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Suite, Revit, model making, and Microsoft Office.
How to apply ?
To apply for this position, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (7mb max). We will reply as soon as possible !
Don’t worry: no company will receive your application without your explicit consent.
We are recruiters specialising in the architecture, interior design, sustainable construction and engineering sectors. Our hybrid team is made up of trained architects and experienced recruitment profiles.
+44 (0) 208 123 7877
+1 (213) 438 9577
+33 (0) 9 70 44 55 77
+1 (917) 300 1789
+61 (0)3 9013 6867
+61 (0)2 8007 3272
© Highline Group 2023